Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Month 1 check in!!!

Wow, its been 1 month and today I got my measurements and weight done again! I knew I lost a little but didn't think I would get the numbers that I did. I only lost 3lbs....but to me the number on the scale is nothing compared to the inches lost.

So i lost a total of 9.5 inches in 30 days!! I lost 4.5 inches around my bust...which means I lost a whole lot of back fat!! 2 inches off each leg and 1 inch off my waist. My arms and hips stayed the same. I am so shocked that I lost that much. I even had to measure myself...thinking Rene was kidding with me!

i was off some days on my eating...which goes to show how much more i could have lost if I was on track everyday. Totally crazy! I'm still a little in shock and its slowly setting in. I'm that much closer to my goal!! This time....this time after all the failed attempts...this is going to be the time i get it right! I have so many people behind me which makes me feel amazing. i also have those 2 beautiful children who keep me going everyday and of course my wonderful husband who makes me keep going when I wanna quit! Today Rene finally got me my gym membership to the base gym...aqua zumba anyone? i plan on going at least 2 times a week at night, along with my morning stuff I do.

All in all its been a pretty awesome day! I'm starting to think more positive and this just helped ten fold!! I CAN and WILL do this. What a great start!

Until next time.......

Love yourself and your family!

Pam

1 comment: