Monday, February 14, 2011

Oatmeal Raisin cookies! Full of banana and zucchini!

I know I have been slow at posting but I will make up for it with these next couple posts!

So these cookies were good...although they had the texture of banana bread. Next time I make them I will be adding more raisins!

This recipe is from Deceptively Delicious!

1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup oats
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
6 tbsp margarine
1/2 cup banana puree
1/2 cup zucchini puree
1 lg egg white
1/2 cup raisins

Preheat oven to 350 and coat 2 pans with cooking spray or butter (very important cause these cookies stick!)

Mix the flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together, set aside.
Beat sugar and margarine together and don't over mix. Add banana and zucchini puree, then the egg whites and stir just to blend. Add the wet to the dry and mix. Then add the raisins, never over mix this and just use a spoon not a mixer.

Drop onto the pans by the tablespoon full and bake until golden brown. This takes about 15 minutes.


Like I said these were good but weren't a cookie at all. More of a little banana bread thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment