Saturday, January 22, 2011

20 days....

It has now been 20 days since I started this journey. I have missed about 4 days of exercise..which is good considering my previous record! I have started to notice little changes in my body and mind. I'm much happier when I'm exercising and focusing some time on myself. The changes I see in my body are small but baby steps is the way to go! I see changes in my bootie (*happy dance) and in my waist and some toning going on in my arms.

Now, for the other aspects of my change........
The cooking is going great, fresh bread, healthy changes for my family. The swearing...ha ha..not even close! The growing of my business...that hasn't been happening either. I need to get a good schedule going so I can actually make some headway!

Last year I did a book challenge where I challenged myself to read 25 books, this year I up'd that to 50. So far I am at 4/50...not bad since we are not even out of January!

So there you have it folks...a little update 20 days in! At 30 days I get weighed and measured again....time to lay off the cookies eh?

Until next time,

Love yourself and your family!

Pam  xoxo

2 comments: