Monday, January 10, 2011

First Post!


Our last picture before Rene's 7.5 month deployment



Well the title says it all! This is my first post and I feel the need to explain what this blog is about.

Basically its about me! The journey I have decided that will ultimately change my life. I will post just little things about me, my family, my business and my weight loss journey.

I have set myself to lose (in hopefully a year) 103lbs. This is a huge undertaking for someone like me who lives a busy life as a military wife and mother of 2. I have also promised myself that I will become a better person. Stop the cursing (cause I have a trucker mouth!), start taking time for myself...since we all know that a happy wife is a happy life. I also want to be a better mother...you know that one we all grew up with or who lived next door. The mother who always had time for her kids, always had a spotless house and ALWAYS had fresh baked bread and yummy suppers on the table!

Then probably the last part of my transformation is to grow my little business! I make hair bows for little girls (and sometimes the older ones too!) and need to start putting hours into it so I can make it the business I know it can be!


So there you go folks! My first post! Basically my journey is about improving myself, my family and my business!

Bye for now!

Love yourself and your family,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment