Sunday, January 16, 2011

Changes

Hey peeps!

I have been making slow changes and so far so good!! Right now I'm down 6lbs (as of 2 days ago!) and that really made me feel great!! Today I actually saw a difference in my clothes! Which is huge for me!!!

Today I was looking in my Deceptively Delicious cookbook and made 2 recipes! The first is Chocolate Chip and Chickpea Cookies and I also made Mushroom and Zucchini burgers with Sweet Potato Fries!

Let me just say that our supper and dessert were delicious!! I'm still full from it! Wow, I haven't had sweet potato fries before but they were super yummy!! And I don't feel bloated from eating starches.

I will post the recipes tomorrow I think. I will also post pictures of my finished work! But for right now I'm going to go sit with my family and get the little monsters ready for bed!!

Until next time,

Love yourself and your family,
Pam!

No comments:

Post a Comment