Thursday, January 13, 2011

Honesty

So today I will be totally honest about the reasons that I need/want to lose weight. I said before that I have 103lbs to lose....which brings me down to 175. Yeah do the math on that one.

I weighed myself on Jan 2nd and was shocked to see how much I weighed. It really was a low point in my life. I had a realization that if I dont do something about it, I will most likely die young leaving my kids without a mother. And THAT is the #1 reason why I WILL...not try to lose this weight. My kids mean way too much to me to just continue to get bigger and leave them early. I want to see my kids go to school, university, married and have babies! And hopefully I will see my great grandchildren before I kick the bucket!

Food has become a comfort to me and it needs to stop. Yes, food may not judge me.....but its hurting me much more than words ever could. High BP or heart disease or whatever......its not going to take me down!


So this is my honesty! The reason I will lose this weight is all about those adorable children that I love so much. They will grow up with healthy parents and with good self esteem. Will the weight come off easy? Heck no! Will it come off in a month? No way! Will it be worth it in the end? Absolutley!!!!

So thats it for now! Until next time..........

Love yourself and your family!

Pam

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pam - just wanted to let you know I'm following you! You are an inspiration - keep up the great work!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete